Have you been struggling with fatigue, weight gain, and poor sleep? Visited countless medical professionals including your PCP and gynecologist, only to be told that you are fine? Or worse yet, been told that it’s all in your head? Have you searched for a functional medicine hormone specialist but not found one in your area? Then this course is definitely for you!
Now you can advocate for your own health! This on-demand hormone course allows you to work at your own pace to gain understanding into your own hormone physiology. You will learn actionable tips to implement immediately to Revitalize Your Hormones!
Key concepts covered include:
- Discover exactly how hormones fluctuations in your body, from puberty to menopause, and all the basics. You’ll also learn how a wide variety of symptoms that you may not associate with hormonal issues, are actually hormonal imbalances, and what to do about it.
- Find out how these imbalances create dreaded symptoms like unexplained weight gain, gut-wrenching cramps, brain fog, embarrassing adult or teenage acne, insomnia, and more.
- Discover the many ways to naturally treat and correct hormonal imbalances, so you can lead your most vibrant life.
- Discover all the hidden factors that your OBGYN most likely never warned you about that drive hormonal dysfunction, and can also harm your overall health.
- Learn about key healing foods that support hormonal balance and which foods you should absolutely avoid, especially if you also suffer from GI issues, acne, mood swings, or weight gain.
- Learn why so many women (of all ages), now more than ever, have hormonal imbalances, especially estrogen dominance.
- Find out why you must rebalance your hormones not only to stop your current symptoms but to also avoid serious long-term risks.
- Get a comprehensive, precise plan, to start immediately optimizing your hormone balance and your health simultaneously.
Module 1: Hormone Physiology
Learn what all the hormones are and how they work inside your body (including your cycle).
Module 2: The Female Hormones
Covers the functions of the female hormones – specifically estradiol, progesterone and testosterone.
Module 3A: The Adrenal Hormones of Stress
It’s not just about your estrogen – your stress hormones are important too, and in this module we cover DHEA and cortisol.
Module 3B: Thyroid Hormones
While thyroid is not considered a “female” hormone, it is still covered in the course because I see a lot of patients who have thyroid issues.
Module 4: Symptoms of Hormone Imbalances
In this module, we cover what happens when things go awry and how imbalances happen in the first place.
Module 5: Hormones and Weight
This is one of the topics people ask about all the time. I will cover why imbalanced hormones can cause weight gain, and what to do about it.
Module 6: Causes of Hormone Imbalances
Why replacing hormones isn’t enough – and why finding the root cause is so important to identify the correct healing protocol.
Module 7: Yeast and Bacteria in Your Gut
In this module, I’ll cover gut health and yeast overgrowth as they pertain to your hormones – so you understand how that affects your health.
Module 8: Hormones in the Environment
In module eight, I cover hormones and the environment – and what you can do to decrease your risk for hormone imbalances. I also cover how environment can impact your hormone imbalance in a positive way.
Module 9: Comparing Hormone Tests
This module is one of the most important modules. I explain why it’s so important to have the right kind of testing. I also cover the various types of testing and what is involved in taking them.
Module 10: Detoxification
I cover estrogen detoxification – which is crucial for your body, though many women have challenges with it. This is a very important topic and believe me, it’s a very complicated one. I’ll give you what you need to know and how to identify whether you might have issues with estrogen detox.
Module 11: Genomics
In this module, I give you a little bit of background on genomics and specifically how it applies to hormones and hormone imbalances. I give you a “genetics 101” and a review of what DNA actually is.
Module 12: Supplements
In this module, I cover diet and supplements. While you’ll want to check with your doctor before taking any supplements, I will cover the basics of what I typically use in my practice for balance after testing.
Module 13: Stress
In this module, I cover stress because it’s the ONE thing that has contributed to most everyone’s hormonal imbalances. I share some easy tools to manage stress in a wide variety of ways.
Module 14: Putting It All Together
In this module, I provide a recap and review everything that I covered – including the menstrual cycle, what hormones your glands make, and the difference between all the functions of what’s made in your ovary. Plus, we’ll dive into the ups and downs and the effects of estrogen and progesterone and much more.
This course is an on-demand, at your own pace, course.
Disclaimer: This course is for those exploring the possibility of utilizing a holistic, functional medicine perspective to support healthy habit changes. This course is for educational purposes only and does NOT constitute specific medical advice in a legal physician/patient relationship. There are no guarantees made on accuracy at time of course publication, as the landscape of medicine and research changes daily. Always check with your personal physician. Supplements and nutritional supplements may interfere with prescribed medications. It is important that you do NOT start or stop any prescription medications, vitamins or supplements without talking to your primary care physician first. All of the products mentioned in this course have been scientifically tested by their manufacturers and independently reviewed for quality by others who are qualified to do so. By enrolling in this course, you understand the above statements.