On Demand Courses
Our Introductory Courses
Have you been searching for information to understand what the heck is going on in your body? Our comprehensive course, Revitalize Your Hormones, you will get the foundation of your physiology to start. Next, it will describe all the causes and symptoms of hormone imbalances. Finally, it will finish with actionable steps to implement right away to start your path to optimal health!
On-demand and at your own pace!
What Our Students Have To Say
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Tara Scott first became involved with hormone and integrative medicine while practicing as an OB/GYN. Her empathy for patients experiencing hormone related issues led her to become trained and certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. The evidence-based practices she employed helped many patients conquer chronic wellness issues, and word quickly spread. It soon became clear that a practice devoted strictly to evidence-based regenerative medicine, highly focused on hormone-related issues, was needed in the medical community. Revitalize was born. Dr. Scott is passionate about educating the medical community on the advances in evidence-based hormone therapy. She is a national speaker on the subject and would welcome the opportunity to speak with your group, or answer your specific questions.
- Member of the Fellowship of The American Congress of Obstetricians (FACOG)
- Member of the Fellowship in Anti-Aging Regenerative Medicine (FAAFM)
- NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner (NCMP) Fellow of American College of OB/GYN
- Advanced Fellow and certified in Anti-aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine
- Certified Menopause Practitioner through the North American Menopause Society
- Clinical Assistant Professor of OB/GYN at Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Chief Medical Officer, Revitalize Medical Group
- Dr. Tara Scott is active on the Revitalize Facebook page posting videos where she discusses everything from hormone treatment, diet and nutrition to essential oils.